Yvoire Classic Plus
Get Supple and Smooth Skin with Yvoire Classic Plus: The Ultimate Dermal Filler
- Jugal wrinkles
- Nasolabial fold
- Marionette lines
- The injection of the Yvoire Classic Plus is easy to perform. Its effects last between 6 and 7 months. The cross-linking coefficient will be maximised by the HICE technology containing a reduced amount of cross-linking agents. The smooth and homogeneous texture of this product is also due to the uniform size of the particles that it contains.
- Hyaluronic acid
- Firstly, this product is made from ingredients certified with Europe EDQM and FDA and has the CE label.
- Secondly, technology mastered by LG Chem for maximum performance
- Thirdly, higher BDDE rate than most of the HA cosmetics sold on the market
- Fourthly, HICE technology for soft and supple skin
- Then, The right balance between efficacy and safety according to the results of many clinical trials
- Safe in-depth action on the skin
- Above-average pressure resistance
- Finally, long-lasting, stable HA concentration ensuring a long lifespan
- HA based dermal filler
- 22mg/ml Hyaluronic acid concentration
- 3% Lidocaine for pain-free injection
- Yvoire Classic Plus 1 ml contains a relatively stable amount of hyaluronic acid and accentuates innovation with HICE technology.
- This skincare product is available in a 1 ml phial to perform a deep injection on the dermis.
There are no reviews yet.