White Cindera Cream
- Facial area
- Apply evenly to dark areas such as and knees, elbows, armpits, and bikini lines. Applying 2-3 times a day intensively to pigmentation area such as freckles or spots helps better for whitening effect.
- Helps improve skin color
- Gives radiance to the skin
- Provides light skin tone
- Eliminates freckles, pigmentation, dark skin
- Skin irritation test completed
- Toning and lightening
- Eliminates wrinkles
- Deep moisturizing
- Stimulating whitening
- VITAMIN C
- THIOCTIC ACID
- Who is CINDERA Whitening Cream for?
- To improve complexion. CINDERA Whitening Cream can be extremely useful for solving such a complex complex task as improving complexion, eliminating red spots, roughness, dry skin. At the same time, it helps maintain a healthy complexion and people who have flawless skin. Many women use CINDERA Whitening Cream solely to achieve smoother, more delicate skin.
- To combat hyperpigmentation. As a brightening and whitening cream, CINDERA Cream works in a very simple way, helping to cleanse the dermis and epidermis of free radicals and toxins, which are often the cause of “age spots” and melasma, as well as other common pigmentation disorders.
- For the prevention of diseases and photodamage. Natural antioxidants are known to protect against certain types of skin cancer. When combined with sunscreen, CINDERA Whitening Cream provides better protection against sunburn and photodamage than sunscreen alone.
- Thanks to the content of vitamin C and peptides, it helps to improve the overall condition of the skin, thereby healing acne
- 70 ml 2.7 fl.Oz
There are no reviews yet.