Saline 0.9% (5ea)
Saline 0.9% (5ea) for Medical Use.
- Replenishment in case of water and electrolyte deficiency (sodium deficiency, chlorine deficiency)
- Soluble diluent for injection
- Saline “Water” is a sterile, nonpyrogenic, isotonic solution of sodium chloride and water for injection. Each mL contains sodium chloride 9 mg. It contains no bacteriostat, antimicrobial agent or added buffer and is supplied only in single-dose containers to dilute or dissolve drugs for injection. 0.308 mOsmol/mL (calc.). 0.9% Sodium Chloride Injection contains no preservatives. The solution may contain hydrochloric acid and/or sodium hydroxide for pH adjustment. pH 5.3 (4.5 to 7.0).
- Sodium Chloride is chemically designated NaCl, a white crystalline compound freely soluble in water. The plastic container is made from a homogenous blend of polypropylene and thermoplastic modifier specifically developed for parenteral drugs. The container is nontoxic and biologically inert. The container is a closed system and is not dependent upon entry of external air during administration.
- JW Choongwae Pharmaceutical