REPLENGEN DEEP with Lidocaine
- Face Deep wrinkles:
- Replengen is a dermal HA-based filler for correction of medium and severe wrinkles. Replengen Deep is used for injection into deep subcutaneous layers. Special technologies are used in the production of Replengen Deep: “Glenzen’s GI (Grinding Irregular)” ensures a homogeneous gel structure, while HAMC (Hyaluronic Acid Moisture Correction) technology enables obtaining highly cross-linked HA. The dermal filler has lower rates of decomposition when injected in the epidermis thus increasing the effect duration.
Strengths of Replengen:
- the effect is noticeable right after the procedure
- improves skin elasticity and moisturizes it
- the presence of lidocaine in the composition and homogeneous gel structure make the procedure painless when injecting into deep skin layers
- the product is made using highest-quality HA
- clinically proven efficacy and safety
Replengen Deep is perfect for filling of moderate and deep facial wrinkles.
Scope of Replengen Deep:
- correction of moderate-to-deep wrinkles (nasolabial fold, forehead and frown wrinkles, lip lines, marionette lines)
- lip augmentation
- facial volume augmentation
- chin correction
The aesthetic effect lasts from 12 to 18 months.
- X-HA: 24mg/mL
- Lidocaine HCl: 3mg/mL
- 1.1ml X 1 syringe