Neuramis Deep Lidocaine
- Deep wrinkles and facial contouring
- Removal of medium wrinkles
- Correction of deep folds
- Lip contouring
- Augmentation of cheekbones
- Chin enhancement
- Cross-linked hyaluronic acid
Only a few HA fillers on the market immediately remove medium to deep wrinkles on the face without causing any discomfort. Neuramis Deep Lidocaine is the leader in the pack, which offers an innovative choice. Neuramis leads the pack because:
- Neuramis provides natural-looking results.
- The effect of the product is visible right after the procedure
- Neuramis induces no severe or lasting side effects
- Neuramis features a gel produced by forward-thinking Japanese company Shiseido
- Neuramis has a numbing agent for a comfortable experience. The procedure involving the product is painless when injected into the deep layers of the skin because the components include lidocaine.
- Neuramis flaunts minimum residual BDDE (less than 0.4 ppm)
- Neuramis contains completely biocompatible components. The origin of its hyaluronic acid, microbial fermentation, and animal-free testing ensures that this product is made to the highest safety standards.
- Neuramis is clinically proven to be efficient and safe. In addition, the hyaluronic acid material used has its molecular weight approved by the EDQM and the FDA, making it reliable and trustworthy to use.
- Neuramis guarantees a long-lasting and more prominent effect on your treated areas. This is due to the product’s patented two-step cross-linking process and enhanced refinement process.
- Needle size: 27G
- Storage: 2~25°C
- Shelf Life: 24 Months
- Injection depth: Middle & deep layers of the skin, Lips
- 1 syringe (1 ml)
- 20 mg/ml
- Medytox Inc., Ltd., South Korea