Liporase HA Filler Dissolver
- Uneven distribution of the HA gel
- Incorrect placement of the dermal filler
- Accidental intraarterial injection
- Remove filler, hyaluronidase can be injected to dissolve the hyaluronic acid in dermal fillers.
- Increase the effect of lipodissolving injection, hyaluronidase can be added to the cocktails of fat melting injection.
- It is used to dissolve hyaluronic acid based dermal fillers that have been placed incorrectly, excessively, or unevenly.
- Hyaluronidase is also used in emergency situations where dermal filler has been inadvertently injected into an artery causing occlusion of the blood supply.
- It is injected into the vicinity of the dermal filler that needs to be dissolved.
- Each vial contains 1,500 I.U. of hyaluronidase to be mix with 3cc of saline.
- Depolymerizing enzyme hyaluronidase 1500 c.u. (activity is expressed in conditional units)
- 1 box : 10 vials
- Dae Han New Pharm
There are no reviews yet.