LEAF – World’s First, Fusion Plasma Skin Care Device
‘Lifting + Skin Booster’
New Concept Plasma
Skin Beauty Product
What is Fusion Plasma?
- It is the 4th energy-plasma based skin beauty technology which has recently been attracting attention in various fields.
- Because it does not react with pigment or moisture, it can access deeply into the skin efficiently, and it does ‘new aging care’ which was not possible with traditional cosmetic devices thanks to various unique effects of plasma.
- It is the world’s first developed new beauty skin technology combined with Electroporation, micro current and other basic beauty skin technology.
Effect of Fusion Plasma on Skin.
- Plasma transfers a lot of energy to the tissue structure in the skin, helping to regenerate new skin
- Induces skin regeneration: Induces thermal deformation on the outside of the skin to form new collagen in the dermis,
- Solves pigmentation: Suppresses melanin pigment caused by microthermal damage to the skin where plasma was stimulated
- Reduces wrinkles by inducing continuous skin regeneration by suppressing blotches, spots, freckles, etc.
- Compared to other skin care methods, the effect can be seen in a short time. Also side effects like thermal damage of the tissue (erythema, pigmentation) are minimized.
Synergy of fusion plasma and electroporation
Step 1: Micro-channel formation by Fusion plasma + lifting effect
- Formation of fine channels in the stratum corneum by Fusion plasma energy;
- Since the passage is formed only at the fine depth (up to 0.1 mm) to the stratum corneum, a basic primary passage for infiltration of the active ingredient of cosmetics is secured without noticeable skin damage;
- Spot heat stimulation → heat deformation effect → outside skin → induction of skin regeneration → lifting action.
Step 2: Securing passage by 3rd generation electroporation and inputting active ingredient
- Step 1: Pore formation due to increased field strength and cell membrane permeability by short and large pulses;
- Step 2: saves pore and electronically moves the active ingredient down the stratum corneum
- Product name: LEAF FUSION PLASMA
- Model name: DFP-2000
- Level control: 3 levels
- Control button: Fusion Plasma, Smart Boosting, Micro Current
- Power: Built-in lithium polymer 3.7V 420mAh
- Power Consumption: 1W max
- Usage time: If fully charged up to 10 days when using 10 minutes per day
- Charging type: standard micro USB (Connect with computer USB port or mobile phone charger)
- Product composition: main body, cradle, micro USB charging cable
- Size: 42(W) x 190(H) x 40(D)
- Weight (main body): 120g
There are no reviews yet.