Insulin Syringe 1ml – 100EA
- EO gas sterilization
- Latex free
- Nearly pain free injection with comfort
- Low dead space syringe and more accurate dosage
- Clearly printed graduation line and bold marking
- Polybag package and Blister package are available.
- 5 year shelf life
- 30G x 8mm (5/16″)
- 0.30mm (30G) x 8mm
INSTRUCTION FOR USE
- Make sure that package and contents are intact and check the expiration date.
- To expose plunger, twist back cap to break seal, then pull off.
- To expose needle, twist needle cap to break seal, then pull straight off, being careful not to bend needle.
- To measure correct dosage, align the edge of the black plunger tip with dosage mark on the syringe scale.
- Use once only. To prevent misuse after self-injection, destroy syringe needle and contain syringe.
- Do not recap or clip someone else’s syringe needle. As soon as possible place the used syringe, intact, in a safe container.
- Reuse can cause death from AIDS and other infections.
- For single use only. Do not reuse.
- Do not use if package or product has been damaged or contaminated.
- Do not use if the expiration date has passed.
- Do not use if the needle looks damaged or bent.
- Do not touch the needle or let it touch any surfaces.
- Do not store at extreme temperature and humidity. Avoid direct sunlight.
- Keep away from getting wet.
※ This product is a medical device. Please carefully read the instruction for use, warning, caution and then use it.
MADE IN KOREA
There are no reviews yet.