Dermaline BIO ACTIVING PDRN EYE PATCH
- Face, eyes area
- Humidification: polynucleotides increase the production of hyaluronic acid, they easily bind to water molecules, and also have hydrating properties.
- Increasing elasticity and resilience is achieved by stimulating the production of collagen and elastin.
- Antioxidant effect: polynucleotides are capable of adsorbing and neutralizing free radicals.
- Restorative effect: due to the stimulation of the processes of regeneration and repair of skin cells. Polynucleotides activate the receptors responsible for the formation of new blood vessels, improve the environment for the restoration of damaged tissues, which contributes to natural regeneration.
- Pigmentation control: by reducing the synthesis of melanin in cells.
- Correct dark circles under the eyes due to the content of the extract of rosemary, lemon and green tea.
- Puffiness is removed. Provide powerful lymphatic drainage effect.
- They are a means of prevention and correction of nasolacrimal fissure .
- Regular use improves skin elasticity by 80%.
- The active components of the patches are polynucleotides (PDRN), adenosine, camellia extract, green tea.
- Polynucleotides are obtained from salmon milk.
- The choice of this particular raw material is due to the fact that the functionally significant indicators of the DNA structure of milk of fish of the salmon family and human leukocyte DNA are almost identical, especially at a concentration of 2580 ppm.
- 1.4g x 60ea