Healthy individuals can lose about 50-100 strands on average per day. It’s a daily cycle necessary for the growth process within the body. However, there’s a problem if you see more strands getting lost and less coming back! It is a condition known as Hair loss or (Alopecia). It can affect all types and ages of adults, where you may be losing it from your head or the entire skin of your body.
- Androgenic Alopecia – Is the type of baldness that can affect both males and females.
- Alopecia Areata is a disease that causes hair loss in the body, including the head.
- Telogen Effluvium – Involves short hair shedding and can leave a person bald within a few months. It causes by sudden physical or emotional damage to the body.
- Anagen Effluvium – This type of hair loss takes place rapidly after medical treatment on the body.
Usually, the reason for becoming bald is pretty straightforward. If you are going through medical treatment such as Chemotherapy, you will see a complete loss of hair within months. The doctor you are going to may inquire about the following:
- Your family history may include any close relatives that have hair loss issues.
- Any medical history that you may have encountered.
- Suggest you perform blood tests on thyroid function and levels of iron.
- Check for any signs of infections on the scalp.
If you face hair loss due to medication, hormonal imbalances, thyroid disease, or even a non-healthy diet, your doctor can start by solving these issues. Most of the time, the problem can be detected and solved easily through a simple treatment. Some of these treatments include:
Transplantation of Hair
In the hair transplant, a doctor will be able to relocate the strands from the body to the head. The strands get taken from the thickest parts of the body.
A Good Prescription
Your doctor can order you various medications to help you make your hair thick. The prescriptions should be approved first by the authorities to fight baldness.
Going for PRP (Platelet-rich Plasma)
The doctor collects your blood and excludes the plasma from it. After that, platelet-rich plasma is injected into the head and helps reduce and slow down the process of hair loss. It also helps in the growth of hairs.
Why do we see hair loss? What are the causes? These are the most asked questions in this niche. Here are some of the best possible answers:
- Hair loss is due to genetics (the gene inherited from parents).
- Infection of the scalp of your head.
- Tight hairstyles made from extensions and ponytails.
- A cheap haircare that is damaging the roots of your hair.
- Hormonal imbalances (pregnancy or after the childbirth)
- Any sudden event caused due to stress or low levels of nutrition.
- In the case of thyroid disease.
Individuals can get hair loss in many ways, and it mostly depends on the primary cause that is related to it. Here are some of the well-known symptoms:
- If you start to see thin hairs all over the scalp
- If you begin to see baldness on some parts of the head.
Individuals can experience hormonal imbalance, which may lead to the start of hair loss. It happens because of many reasons, including:
Thyroid levels are not correct.
There are two primary hormones released by the thyroid glands: Triiodothyronine (T3) and Thyroxine (T4). Both of these hormones are responsible for regulating the flow of blood in the body, and they ensure whether your hair growth is healthy or not. If they are not performing well, you may need to start specific medication, and if the drug is not activated, the body may begin to experience hair loss and other issues.
Side Effects of Pregnancy
Don’t get me wrong! Pregnancy is the most beautiful thing, but it comes with specific hair loss. During the pregnancy, progesterone and estradiol levels become high, making the hair look beautiful and astonishing. But few women may experience hair fall during the pregnancy. It is when the estrogen gets reduced in the body. But, you don’t worry because the hairs usually grow back to normal after 12 months.
If you’re searching for anti-hair loss mesotherapy prevention, one of the best products is named Dermaheal HL. It helps to enhance hair loss prevention and strengthens the alopecia in both men and women. The product best promotes hair growth by restoring hair follicles and improving blood flow. You will experience the true sense of thickness and fullness as Dermaheal HL moisturizes the hair scalp smoothly.
- GF sh-Oligpeptide-2 (CG-IGF1), sh-Polypeptide-1 (CGbFGF), sh-Polypeptide-9 (CG-VEGF) Copper Tripeptide-1, 14 Vitamins, 24 Amino Acids, 4 Minerals, 3 Coenzymes, 4 Nucleic Acids, 2 Reducing Agents.
- PT Decapeptide-4 (CG-IDP2), Acetyl Decapeptide-3 (Rejuline), Oligopeptide-41 (CG-Keramin1), Copper Tripeptide-1, 13 Vitamins, 24 Amino Acids, 5 Minerals, 4 Coenzymes, 4 Nucleic Acids, 2 Reducing Agents.
What are the Advantages?
- It eliminates multiple problems related to the scalp.
- It helps to reduce hair loss.
- It stimulates the regrowth of hair.
- It helps to boost the fullness and thickness of hairs.
- It has distinctive properties for healthy hair.
- It is best for moisturizing the scalp.
- It improves the flow of blood in affected areas.
If your concern is to stimulate angiogenesis and increase blood flow – the best method is to use Revitalex. This PDRN is known to induce the VEGF resulting in angiogenesis and better blood flow. It helps with the production of nucleotides & nucleosides used in the formation of DNA. This process helps to activate cell proliferation and growth.
- Polydeoxyribonucleotide (PDRN)
- DNA mixture of 50-1500 kDa
What are the Advantages?
- It helps to produce an anti-inflammatory effect.
- It helps to promote the proliferation of cells.
- It helps to promote angiogenesis and increase blood flow.
- It is best for reducing the wound heal time.
Should we use these?
Yes! If you suffer from hair loss, the best way to deal with this issue is by using shampoo and remedies with the right formula to prevent hair loss. It will ensure that your scalp is adequately medicated and starts to become healthy. These products stand best recommended for those looking for an affordable solution to counter their hair loss. You can use these products to exclude dead skin cells and other toxic waste from your scalp. These products will ensure that your scalp absorbs the nutrients without irritation to your head.
You Might Also Like
In the pursuit of a sculpted and toned body, many individuals turn to various methods of fat reduction. One such …
In the ever-evolving world of skincare, there are numerous treatments designed to help you achieve healthier, more youthful skin. Two …
As we age, the desire to maintain a youthful appearance becomes increasingly prominent. While aging is a natural part of …
Botox injections have become a popular cosmetic procedure for reducing wrinkles and fine lines. When done correctly, they can help …